The Small Business Online Marketing Handbook: Converting Online Conversations to Offline Sales is now generally available as of 10/28! Order on Amazon today.
The small business marketing experts at Demandforce help owners kick off their online strategy
Small business owners are exceptional at delivering on their product or service. Many, however, don’t know where to start when it comes to online marketing. The Small Business Online Marketing Handbook will show you how to effectively leverage email, social, online, and network marketing to get new customers and keep existing customers coming back. Author Annie Tsai shows you how to refocus just a small percentage of an offline marketing budget and create exponential return for your business.
- Author Annie Tsai is a popular blogger and Chief Marketing Officer for Demandforce, an Internet marketing and communications company specializing in small- to medium-sized businesses, recently acquired by Intuit
- Features spot interviews and “do this now” advice to kick start your online marketing plan
With the proliferation of social media and the consumer voice on the web, small business owners need to take a deliberate approach to leveraging this new marketing channel to effectively convert online conversations into offline sales.The Small Business Online Marketing Handbook shows you how.
A few relevant articles online…
- Social Media Today – 8 Tips to Help Small Businesses Get Serious About Reaching Connected Consumers
- Ohio Growth Summit – Annie Tsai on Social Media
- Young Startups – Dot.com-ing Your Business: 8 Elements of a Successful Online Marketing Plan
- Investor’s Business Daily – Entrepreneurs Pick Top Brains To Jump-Start Business
- The News Tribune – Top 25: What corporate America is reading, November 2013
- Internet Summit Community – 7 Ways to Mine Word of Mouth Gold
- Fox Business – Have You Hugged Your Customers Lately
- Inc.com – Market Your Business Online: 12 Tips
- The Globe and Mail – Referrals are worth their weight in gold. Here are five ways to get them